Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting Tarun , Varun ready





It was always a big task to get Tarun Varun ready for school and there would be a lot of commotions in the house. Bittu though seven years elder to them really grew up fast and had to take care of himself and dress himself up. I had a lot of help from Lakshmi, Shaheen and they would also dress the children. They would dress up very smartly while going to school and would come back very untidy with shoe laces open, the shirt coming out of the nicker. It was a real difficult task to get them to do their home work. If I paid attention to one the other would try to run away and escape. Tarun was a little on the quiter side and he did

his work a little seriously but it was very difficult to make Chottu or Varun sit in a place and do hisa school home work. They would tell me many many stories and all that happended in the school. I had to listen to them other wise they would make a big rucus that i was not paying attention to them. I would have a tape of the nursery rhymes always ready for them to listen and they would sing the rhymes with me. They picked up a large number of rhymes while I did my cooking and continued to sing with them.

No comments: