Saturday, July 27, 2019

Interacting with Symbiosis, Nagpur

 A wonderful visit to Symbiosis, Nagpur to interact with their newly admitted students in to the Law program. The Director  of the Institute Dr. Sukhwinder Dari, a very soft spoken person, but with great administrative skills, has now achieved the distinction of establishing and building many Symbiosis Law schools in Noida, Hyderabad and now Nagpur. He took me around the Institute and I was very happy to see the State of Art building which can compete with the  world. The magnificent buildings have come up in a years time in a campus spread over seventy five acres. A lot of work is still going on and this was their first batch that had cleared the entrance exam and were selected. I find these youngsters very  focused and articulate and it is fun interacting with them. I can imagine this as a beautiful campus five years from now when it will have a lot of greenery around with trees. Dr. Dari told me about the founder of Symbiosis, Dr. S. B. Majumdar who had started this initiative from a small room in his own place. Today he has succeeded in establishing an educational empire. He is  awarded the Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan for his efforts. Indeed today they have their schools in  Poona, Noida, Hyderabad and Nagpur and in future they plan to expand to Lucknow and Ahmedabad. I am sure the other Schools will also provide world class education with an equally impressive infrastructure. Indeed a great experience and thanks a lot Dr. Dari for inviting me and showing me your beautiful campus.













No comments: