Monday, August 19, 2019

Mizoram University

 It is always a pleasure to visit the state of Mizoram and the Mizoram University. The general environment, the peace and calm of the place, the beautiful green forest cover, the politeness and humble nature of the people and the over all neatness and cleanliness always are points of  attraction. Unlike any other Indian city you never hear the horns blaring on the road and though the roads are so narrow like any hilly place people wait one after another in their cars, bikes very patiently for the traffic to move on. In the evening the deputy registrar came to meet me and said, Mam, I am a student of Hyderabad University and he has joined here just a month back. I met so many of my old  students who are now teaching in the University and different colleges around Aijawl. In this post I am also sharing few beautiful pictures of Aijawl clicked by my students Zara Ralte who is a passionate photographer. It was great meeting Zuali, Malsawma and Zara. I have traveled a lot and met many of our students in different places but the kind of love the students in Mizoram  have for Hyderabad University is unparalleled and this attracts me to them and this place. They always talk about the University to me and how they miss it. A great trip and thank you all for making this trip so special.














No comments: