Friday, March 13, 2015

Rita Bahuguna

 On the second day of the seminar on 13th March, 2015, I was very happy ro meet an old friend .When I joined the University of Allhabad in 1978, Rita Baguguna joshi was in the same department and since she was also in Medieval hisrory we hit it off very well.Her house was close to my house and often I would travel to the Universiry in her fiat.We were both doing our Ph.d and traveled to Aligarh together and spent some lovely time going around the library, sharing our joys and frustrations.After I left and came to Hyderabad she went into politics, became a Mayor, and is currently the spokesperson for Congress.It was fun connecting with her after ages. As I post this today Rita bahuguna is an MP from BJP and has established herself well in politics.








No comments: