Monday, June 6, 2016

Training teacher at the Cultural Resource Centre

 I enjoy giving talks on Gender and culture to the teachers who come for training at the Cultural Resource Centre. I gave a talk here on 6th June, 2016. Here we have more than eighty  to ninety school teachers in one batch coming from different  parts of India. I have found groups from  Sikkim, Bengal, Tamilnadu, Maharashtra, Himachal, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Jammu and many more states. I feel if I can sensitise one teacher through that teacher I can reach hundreds of High school and Intermediate children. Some batches and very enthusiastic and very inquisitive. It was fun interacting with many such teachers today morning and I found them a very bright group. Dr. Lepika the Director of the Programme makes a lot of effort to sensitise the teachers and is conducting a very successful programme.





No comments: