Monday, April 11, 2016

Women's Studies Narrative

 On 11th April, 2016, I got a copy of my new book in my hands. I am very happy to share my New Book, Pande, Rekha ( Ed), 2016, Women's Studies Narrative: Travails and Triumphs, Pub. The Women Press, New Delhi. Thanks a lot to all my friends in the Women's studies Movement , Gillian Youngs ( U.K.) , Nazmunnessa Mahtab ( Bangladesh), Jayshree ( Kerala), Govind Kelkar ( U.S . office, Philippines ),  Annpurna Nautiyala( Srinagar),  Kifayat Aghayeva ( Azerbaijan), Leila Bijois( Brazil), Olugu( Canada/Africa), Kamala Marius( France), Susan Laird( USA), Moly( Kerala), Maxine Ankarah( Uganda), Ratna Kumari( Andhra), Sumita( Allahabad) for sharing their  experiences and  contributing to this book . I share my experience in Telangana. Speaking from their specific subjective and regional context, they all have added a valuable new dimension to our understanding of the Women's Movement and the establishment of Women's Studies across the world and in different parts of our country. I hope a copy of the  book reaches all my friends soon  and we are all able to share our excitement.





No comments: