Saturday, June 6, 2020

Birthday, 2020

 Thanks a lot to my family, friends, well wishers and  students  for their wishes for my birthday. I am overwhelmed by the response of all of you and it really touched my heart. So many of my students many of them from the past connected to me over phone. My what's app group for connecting with students for the compulsory  course that I teach this semester got converted into a birthday platform with each of my sixty two students competing with the other to give me their wishes. Some of my Ph.D students refused to pay heed to the circumstances and reached home with a cake and there was a small celebration. Thanks Rizwan and Pavithra for taking this trouble in these difficult times. Then my neighbours daughters came with a lovely self made card and we ended the day with a party. Thanks every one for making this day a special day. 


The day ended with a beautiful gift from my youngest son Varun in the U.S and his friend Ankit Chauhan who spent a lot of time as a  labour of love and gifted me a web site which I can call my own space in my own domain. 


https://indiaseed.in/


http://rekhapande.indiaseed.in/

















No comments: