Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Simbiosis law College , Nagpur

Participated in the Simbiosis law College , Nagpur  induction programme on Gender, to interact with their newly admitted students in to the Law program.   I always enjoy interacting with these  students who are very bright and focused.  It is a pity that,  due to the pandemic, I  missed visiting this campus unlike the  last year and this year, I  had to speak to my lap top instead. It was indeed a great joy  to see the State of Art buildings of this campus which can compete with  any in the world. The magnificent buildings have come up in a years time, in a campus spread over seventy five acres.  These building can compete with the best in the world in terms of the  infrastructure.  SukhvinderSingh Dari,the Director of the institute was telling me that a lot of greenery with trees has come around this place since I last saw it. I hope  after the  pandemic  is  over  I am able to visit this beautiful campus.  Thanks a lot Dr. Dari for inviting me and I am sharing some throwback pictures from my last visit to share your beautiful campus photos with my students and friends  on Facebook.


 











No comments: