Friday, December 2, 2016

Atoosa bahaduri submission of Ph.D. and dinner

 My Iranian student Atoosa Bahadori has submitted he Ph.D  and there was celebration with lovely Iranian food on 2nd December, 2016. I came to know of the travails others have to suffer in getting a visa for our country and how she had to turn back from the airport the first time.It was  after a big struggle for six months,  that five year back,   she could get her visa finally. It has been an enriching experience of my life,  interacting with you  both Atoosa and Mohsen Hallaj and getting to  know Iranian culture and history from such close quarters. You are one of the most gusty, independent, empowered woman I have met and one who is sure of what she wants.I am proud of you and your achievements  and I am sure a very bright future awaits you.











No comments: