Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tarun Varuns Birthday, 2017

 A very happy birthday to my twins Tarun and Varun. As I look back today twenty eight years down memory lane, I see events passing one after the other and  it looks like it just happened yesterday. It was no joke bringing you up and the  rounds to doctors , managing your fights, anxiety of getting the home work done, taking care of you and then travelling to the University for about  twenty five kilometers for me and about 30 kilometeres for papa  is all fresh in my mind. As school going kids the planning by you both,  for your birthday would start months in advance and you both pestered me with thousand and one questions. As  you grew up and went to college  you wanted a celebration  only with your friends and again I was pestered for months together as to how much  money I will give you both for the party.  Today you both celebrate your birthdays in different continents. Yet , I can proudly say that having you both meant  twice the happiness and fun and double dose of every thing. I proudly declare that   there are only a  handful of lucky people who are blessed with twins and  your papa and I are  one of them.














No comments: