Saturday, May 9, 2020

Lockdown receipes

 Trying a hand at the traditional laddu. So many friends have been sharing their recipe on face book during the lock down that to night, I was also tempted to try my hand at making something. Not a great cook or a foodies, and the big joke that my husband has is that I like every thing. It was fun to try this It took me an hour and a half and three times my son came in saying, what is this,why are you wasting your time. I am not going to eat it. I told him do not worry, it is for me. I realised at the end of it that it does gives one a lot of satisfaction and at home after all the labour spent, one does get a good result and definitely, it would be much better than that we can buy  in any sweet shop, at least for me. I am only hoping others in the house also like it.




No comments: