Saturday, March 3, 2018

Miland Soman

 It was a pleasant surprise on 3rd March, 2018, to see, Milind Soman  the very well known model,  film actor,  producer and a fitness freak  come home to  see my books. We are exploring the idea of doing few Projects together and have had some preliminary discussions around the different themes that interest both of us. What I really liked about Milind is his very humble attitude and nature  grounded in reality. He looked at my various books with lot of interest and had many questions. We then went to see a cookery programme for the healthy freaks and Milind had so much patience and obliged each and every one with a selfie, provided the boys could do twenty push ups and the girls ten and every one was busy attempting this.He spent a lot of time obliging every one with a selfie. I could see that he still attracts a lot of attention. I could not help telling him that we idolised him as a model and  gushed so much around his name as University  students back in the late seventees , when we were young and it is a pity that I see him now thirty five years later and we had a big laugh. He told me one never gets old till you feel you are old. I could never imagine that Milind Soman and I  could one day get together to work on issues related to women.










No comments: