Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Teachers day, 2018

 A big thank you to all my students, past and present who wished me on teachers day. A big thank you to my children too who do not forget to wish me on teachers day. It is just not possible to answer all the emails, what's app messages and SMS individually. My phone rang many times when I was in class, to few like A. Joseph Antony, I could speak, the others I missed their calls. Thanks once again, Harish Srinivasa, S. Jeevanandam , Sankarsan, Barnali, Zuali, Raj Mohammad,  Sasikanta Dash, you all  are yourself teachers and it feels great hearing from you. Thanks, my present students, Pabitra, Karan, Rizwan, Pavithra, Niharika, Pooja, Yurreisem and many others. I started the morning by calling my research supervisor and she told me, I was waiting for your call. Her generation is not media savvy and there is no other way to contact her but through phone. Now a days so many different mediums are available and I really thank the students with all my heart for taking time out on this day and thinking of me. I have also gained immensely from all my students.



No comments: