Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Joined ad a Director, SEED

 


Very happy to inform my family, friends, students and well wishers that I have joined as a Director of SEED, Society for Empowerment through Environment Development. This was established in 1997,and worked informally in the Bangladesh, Nepal and the states of Uttrakhand, Andhra Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. It became  formalised and was registered in 2006.I had been working with them of and on. I will now take full responsibility. Due to the pandemic, nothing much can take place and we have used this time to develop a web site. Thanks a lot to my son Varun and his friend Ankit who have developed this web site as a labour of love.Thanks to Vishal, another friend Malati TGupta son who has developed the logo. Some of my student's who have passed out of the University will be also involved.Just waiting for the pandemic to be over and start our work in the field. http://indiaseed.in/




No comments: