Wednesday, July 1, 2020

My Farewell in the University

 Looking back, Looking beyond: My histories, my Journeys. Sharing my talk on the last day of working  officially in the University of Hyderabad.Today,  I  received this video and it is very heartening to see my colleagues and students remember their time with me in the University.  I was very  happy to see my former colleagues Aloka Parasher Sen and Seshan join in.  We were all chatting as if nothing had changed and we were back to normal times as before. Bindu Bambha thanks a lot . Our interest in gender studies goes a long way back.  Inspite of voice breaks and some disturbances in the internet, this video will always be close to my heart.  Thanks 

 Sanjay, Swarupa and Anindita . Thanks a lot Bhangya Bhukya, V.J. Varghese , Vijay Ramdas and Mnrajesh Mnrajesh Rajesh for all your efforts. This is the best tribute  a teacher can get.  You all have touched the core of my heart.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X_KGll9r702Gj1yOghuTyqFcQI5rzD8P/view?usp=drivesdk

No comments: