Saturday, July 18, 2020

State Bank of India, Hyderabad Central University,HCU Branch

 About the State Bank of India, Hyderabad Central University,HCU Branch. I am writing this post especially for my Friend Anil Joshi. Even my children hate going to the State Bank and prefer to Bank with ICICI, HDFC or even IDBI. However, being an old timer, my faith is only with the State Bank of India. I had not been to this Bank in the Hyderabad University Campus for more than a year, thanks to online banking. Today, however, I had to go to the bank for a personal visit and my, was I surprised. Having Banked with this Bank since the 1980's, I have learnt patience in dealing with them and getting our work done.I have learnt to deal with the lethargic staff not at all interested in assisting you and taking their own time to address your concern. But today,we were in for a surprise. The infrastructure could beat any private Bank. There is a new Manager who had been transferred from Gujarat and addressed my concerns immediately. Every thing was so efficient and professional and it could beat any private bank. He told us we have no other alternative but to change if we need to survive in the market dominated by private players. Indeed a very pleasant experience and a modern infrastructure in place. May be slowly, these banks will change all over with the passage of time.







No comments: